Recruit Mint are working with a Manufacturing firm in Bar Hill to recruit a Stores & Warehousing Operative, on a temporary basis. A fantastic company with a superb company culture and clean working environment.
- Working in the Stores team you will pick, pack and prepare finished products for despatch.
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming deliveries.
- Sort and place materials on racks & shelves.
- Maintains accurate inventory records of incoming/outgoing stock.
- Other warehouse and general housekeeping duties will be required
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience of being a Warehouse Assistant is preferred.
- Ability to use computer systems.
- Own transport is essential due to the location being inaccessible via public transport
- Fork lift truck license useful but not essential
- Available for an immediate start.
Hours and Pay:
- Monday to Friday 05:45-13:45 &
Monday & Wednesday 14:00-00:00 Thursday 14:00-23.30 (Rotating Shift)
- 37.50 hours per week
- £10.75 per hour inc. shift allowance