RecruitMint are working with an established Engineering company near Stamford to recruit a Storesperson to take responsibility for assisting and organising the arrival, storage and issuing of material movements in and around the factory.
Reporting to the Stores Supervisor your Responsibilities will be:
- Issue requested materials from the stores, recording transactions on the stock recording system.
- Prepare and pack consignments for deliveries to customers and/or suppliers, ensuring that the items despatched will be protected during transit.
- Assist with maintaining all material handling equipment
- Apply experience and share ideas on improving procedures both in material control and across the factory.
- General stock control
- Order picking and preparing for dispatch
- Using internal computer system to control and adjust stock levels accordingly
- Previous experience of stores and material handling is imperative
- Counterbalance and reach truck license essential
- Computer literate/ sap experience desirable
Hours of Work and Pay
- Stamford Area - Own transport essential
- Working Hours - 7.40am to 5pm monday to Thursday 7.40am to 11.50am Friday
- £12.21 per hour