Softgoods Production Operative
Are you looking for a reliable, full time, Monday to Friday, non-weekend working, sociable hours place of employment? Then we have the best possible opportunity for someone like yourself! Our client boasts one of the most welcoming places of employment available, everyone who joins the team receives nothing but great support and an excellent place of work to thrive in.
Our client near Gedney Hill are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their unique business with a friendly, family atmosphere. Full training is provided for the position with no previous experience being necessary!
- Check and prepare picked items from work sheet
- Identify logo and branding placement from work sheet
- The chosen candidates will be required, once trained, to operate equipment to satisfy any customer order.
- Responsible for checking and correcting items
- Follow instructions from the appropriate supervisors to uphold company processes and values.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are being met.
- Have the desire to improve performance
- Used to working to production deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail
Hours of work & Pay
- £9.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 16:30pm (flexibility available)
- On-site parking - own transport required