Our client based in the Royston area are looking for an engineer with an enthusiastic and confident personality that can work in an interesting and varied role within a team. The role requires someone from a mechanical background who is equally comfortable in a workshop or working off-site at a customer premises.
- Problem solve using own initiative
- Fault finding, diagnostics, repairs and installation
- Used to working in an Engineering/Construction environment.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Welding knowledge useful but not essential
- Knowledge of factors affecting health & safety
- Comfortable using PCs and other technology
- Proficiency in maintaining and repairing equipment using relevant tools and following approved technical procedures.
- Have a relevant Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work with mechanical equipment.
- Reliable and punctual
- Previous site experience preferrable
- Willing to travel as part of the role.
- Work methodically - specifically whilst under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical systems.
- A valid UK driving licence.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Up to £17.50/hr DOE
- 7am to 3.30pm (40 hr week)
- Immediate start available