Sales Estimating Engineer
Our client, one of the largest installers of Medical and Industrial Gases in the UK, with over 35 years' experience in the Industry, currently has an exciting opportunity to join a successful sales team as a Sales Engineer covering the regions of South East England and East Midlands to Nottingham.
The main aspect of this role involves estimating/quoting for bespoke Medical Gas pipework installation projects using schematic drawings and making site visits to Hospitals/Clients.
This position will suit someone with experience in a Mechanical Sales/Estimating role or the Medical Gas Industry preferably. However, for a candidate possessing an engineering background with mechanical services, further training would be provided.
• Develop new customer contacts and maintain current Client lists in order to deliver on personal sales target
• Prepare tender documents
• Obtain costs from manufactures
• Close orders from existing and potential clients
Skills, qualifications and experienced required:
• Experience in a Mechanical Sales/Estimating role or the Medical Gas Industry preferable
• Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent remuneration package including starting salary of £38,000 - £45,000 P.A. with an annual review
• Company vehicle
• Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus statutory days
• Hours of work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, with the ability to be flexible depending on workload
How to apply:
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please contact Mark Burton at Recruit Mint or apply through the relevant channels.