Our client are a Citrus products and Flowers business providing Supermarkets with high quality products made ready, packed and distributed from a state of the art premises on Alconbury Weald.
They are currently recruiting for Reach Truck Operatives to assist their team on day/Night shifts.Roles and responsibilities :
- picking of products from paperwork instruction
- Moving around of product to maximise space
- Providing continued support to production line and PPT drivers at all times
- Making sure each team have enough product to undertake their workload
- Discussion with team leaders to determine workload priorities
- Standard vehicle checklist to be completed at commencement and finishing of day/night
- Any other achievable demand made by Management team
Suitable Candidate –
- Reach truck licence
- Good mental stamina to undertake 12 hour working days
- Comfortable operating in a cooled environment ( 3 degrees C)
- Confidence to complete tasks solo or in a team
- Demonstrable experience using a Reach truck in a high pressure workplace
- A willingness to give 100 % to tackle the job in hand
- Reliable with good punctuality and an understanding of their importance within the operation
This is an exciting prospect for somebody with Reach truck knowledge to become part of a blossoming and quick growing Business with longer term prospects and good salary.
Although the start date would be quicker to happen if you possess your own current licence, We collaborate with our agency partners and the client to give candidates who could possess expired tickets but knowledge of operating reach trucks an opportunity to undertake refresher training and assessments if the candidate wishes to do so.
Working Hours – 06.00-18.00 on a 4 days/nights on and a 4 days/nights off shift pattern.
£11.91 per hour