Recruit Mint are recruiting for a Project Coordinator for our client based in Peterborough
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Three years’ experience in related field.
- Experience of managing a team and monitoring performance and deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Salary: Up to £28k
For more information contact Jamie Pudney on 01733 802400 or email email@example.com