RecruitMint are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for our client based in Wisbech, Our client is one of the UK's leading Food and Drinks brands and we are looking to recruit a number of Operatives for Fixed Term Contracts of 12 months.
If you are looking for a work stability and progression read below and apply today.
£8.60 - £8.91
Monday - Friday
Days weekly rotation of 0600-1400 / 1400-2200.
Operatives are required to work to agreed performance standards, OEE, Process safety, food hygiene, quality, good manufacturing practices and with due regard for the health and safety of themselves and others around them. Operate equipment and carry out basic duties so as to support the efficient supply of product to and from the production lines.
Operative will carry out all duties as directed by the coordinator and liaising with other members of the team and other support departments as necessary to support the efficient continuous running of the production lines.
• Positive and proactive response is required to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene standards, GMP standards, training and supervision
• Demonstrates competent numeracy & literacy skills to interpret data and work instructions
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks to specified standards
• Ability to learn routine procedures and perform to specified standards and processes
• Takes responsibility for providing satisfactory standard of work against expected levels
• Ensure operation of equipment and work practices as trained when required
• Effective cleaning of lines and equipment to required standards
These are some of the key tasks, not a comprehensive list of all tasks undertaken by the jobholder.
Flexibility is required by the business & this will be agreed with the individual's line manager.
If you are intrested in this role please submit your updated CV and call Christopher on 07526188895