Job Title: Production Administrator
Type: Perm, full time role
Our client is one of the UK’ oldest tailors, boasts a prestigious heritage spanning hundreds of years. The distinguished company has supported the creation of regal robes and costumes for 12 English coronations, as well as participating in countless royal, civic, legal, and academic ceremonies worldwide. Beyond the ceremonial expertise, they are also renowned for providing fine quality clothing.
Our client has a storied history but have also proved themselves to be a dynamic and forward-thinking omni-channel retailer. They have seven storefront locations across the UK and operational bases in London, Cambridgeshire, and Scotland.
They are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Production Administrator to join the team. This role is a crucial part of our behind-the-scenes operations, ensuring the smooth flow of the production processes. The Production Administrator will play a key role in maintaining production schedules, coordinating with various departments, and supporting the overall efficiency of manufacturing operations.
- Assist in managing and maintaining production schedules to meet customer demands and deadlines.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure all materials and resources are available when needed.
- Monitor inventory levels of materials and supplies, and place orders as necessary.
- Track and report on production metrics and performance indicators.
- Support the production team in resolving any issues or delays that may arise during the manufacturing process.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to production activities.
- Collaborate with other departments, including logistics and quality control, to ensure a seamless production process.
- Assist in the implementation of process improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Perform other administrative tasks and duties as needed to support the production team.
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing administrative role is preferred.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated with a proactive and problem-solving mindset.
- A team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues from various departments.
What they offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a historic and prestigious brand with a rich heritage.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Discounts on our high-quality clothing and products.
If you are a dedicated and organised individual with a passion for supporting production processes, we invite you to apply for this role. Help us continue our client’s legacy of excellence while contributing to the success of a dynamic and forward-thinking company.
To apply, call 01733 802300 or submit your CV to Shaun.Patterson@RecrutMint.Com
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.