Recruit mint are currently working with a global supplier of security products. We are currently working on a exciting new job opportunity in the operations team. The role is a Planning Coordinator based in the Surrey office. The role is a Monday to Friday position but is also inclusive of 13 Saturdays throughout the year.
- Basic salary of between £25k - £28k
- Great team environment
- Scheduling and coordination of in-house and sub-contractor Field Resource to accomplish and deliver SLA's with great customer service at the forefront of our minds, helping us to continue to be an industry leader. This role is set within the service department of our business and involves the coordination of scheduled maintenance visits, upgrade work alongside repair tasks aligned to our customer's service contracts. This involves organising Field Engineers, liaising with our customers on a daily basis and collaboratively working alongside other departments within the business.
- Supporting customers to overcome any admin requirements such as risk assessments method statements.
- Managing a regional diary efficiently and effectively.
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service consistent with our brand.
- Co-ordinating all internal and external resources to achieve successful completion first time by identifying challenges and delivering solution.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Co-ordination/Planning experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage their own workload, prioritising as required.
- Effectively work under pressure and achieve results.
- Be a problem solver, taking quick and effective decisions within the role level.
- Team player
If this role is of interest then please apply online or for more info get in touch with Ben from Recruit mint - email@example.com