Our brand new client lease ceremonial robes for various professions.
The judiciary and Graduates (Ceremonies) amongst others are their main clientele whom they seek to provide a tailored and stylish look whatever the occasion.
Due to them approaching an extremely busy period in their calendar, they are currently seeking Pickers and Packers for their gowns department with the graduation season fast approaching.
This is initially a temporary ongoing contract but the client have stated a desire to employ people on full time contracts within the business if they demonstrate capability within the role.
Duties and responsibilities -
- Picking of correct Gowns from location according to Size and measurements required
- Folding of Gowns in a precise and tidy manner
-Stacking of Gowns at work station
- Packaging of gowns carefully in preparation for despatch
- After training, use of manual steamer to cleanse used gowns
- General upkeep of work areas (Tidy as you go)
- Any other reasonable request made by management team or Supervisors
Ideal Candidate -
- No previous experience necessary but any previous work handling clothing would be beneficial
- Reliability is a must as it is a peak and crucial time for our client
- Good manual dexterity in terms of being able to fold products correctly
- Ability to remain focused when undertaking what can be a repetitive task
- Able to work quickly and concisely
- Flexible attitude and if able to work overtime in peak, would be looked on favourably
- A pleasant personality happy working independently or part of a team
Our client are more than happy for people to wear headphones whilst working and also have music playing in the workshop.
This is a pleasant and straightforward opportunity with a renowned national company a potential of a longer term position and an early finish on a Friday is often something that their employees enjoy.
Students are welcome to apply for the role as a stop gap before they return to study also.
Working Hours -
7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday (Half Hour break)
7am - 1pm Fridays
If this sounds like you, please click apply or call Ryan at Recruitmint on 01733802500 to discuss the next steps.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour