Recruit mint are working with a global supplier of doors. We are recruiting for a Operations Coordinator based in Stoke on Trent.
In accordance with current internal & external Health & Safety legislation and current KPI's, the role of the Operations Coordinator is to ensure that products are installed on time, within the cost plan, and are completed to the customer's satisfaction.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and issue order acknowledgements, project specific programme, variation notices, RAMS etc in line with current operational process.
- Liaise & coordinate with production and 3rd party suppliers as required to ensure on-time delivery of materials in-line with project time-scales, including price matching parts.
- Ensure systems reflect approved specification prior to triggering into manufacture.
- Ensure that all documentation is sent to installation engineer / sub contractors before they start a job (Order, drawings, RAMS etc).
- In conjunction with the site supervisors and operations manager, ensure documentation for chargeable additional works/delays is in place.
- Ensure the efficient planning and distribution of all direct and indirect labour to budget and program targets. Including booking access equipment / plant arrangement for sundry items.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure jobs are completed "clean "and any snagging issues are completed in a timely manner to allow both collection of outstanding monies and a smooth clean handover to service.
- Maintain the system in an accurate timely manner so handover to Service is clean.
- Ensure any projected project overspends are raised to the Operations Manager prior to order placement / invoice sign off.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
For this role candidates will need to have previous experience of working within a customer service function and be customer focused at all times. As this role is within a fast paced department you will need to be able prioritise workload and apply flexibility where needed.
Knowledge and experience of installation process and procedures to operate in an optimal manner will be advantageous in this role. Ideally, you will have knowledge of the Industrial Door industry, however a full induction will be provided if needed.
Excellent IT skills is required in order to manage the systems and have the ability to switch between multiple systems swiftly and efficiently.
Attention to detail is key, listening to customers' needs and taking initiative to be a practical problem solver and have the desire to overcome daily challenges will be advantageous within this role.