Due to continued growth, our forward-thinking IT Support company based in Peterborough are currently looking at recruiting an experienced Account Manager.
You will be joining a highly dynamic IT Services business. The business specialises across a broad sector and now has an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join their team to manage a portfolio of established accounts throughout the UK.
The business is never happy to sit still and as such provides an environment for career-motivated staff to thrive. You will be provided with a highly competitive basic salary and a structured career path for future development.
This is a role for candidates who have worked within a technological industry, ideally coming from an IT or Telecoms industry.
Responsibilities will include:
• To build long term relationships with accounts through proactive communication, both face to face and over the phone.
• Review repeat support tickets to provide preventative maintenance alleviating further issues.
• Understanding the customer needs and future plans for technology.
• Clear understanding of the existing revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
• Develop account plans on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
• Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that the business has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential - ideally from an IT or Telecoms background.
• Strong sense of initiative and relationship building
• High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients
• Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today!