Front End Developer
Do you want to work for an award winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing? Are you looking for a position where you are given the autonomy to build amazing looking and highly functional websites?
Our client, who are based in Peterborough, are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join their growing development Team. They are looking for someone who is passionate in their work, has a keen eye for detail, and wants to join an exciting agency who have very ambitious plans for their future.
- As a Front End Developer, you will typically be the sole front end developer on your projects, taking full ownership from a development standpoint
- You will be building websites for clients ranging from SMEs to much larger corporations
- You will be developing bespoke themes from scratch on software such as WordPress, WooCommerce or Shopify
- Developing HTML mark-ups from the front end
- Liaising with the internal team and the client to ensure the project is completed to the required standard
- Experience developing bespoke themes on software such as WordPress / WooCommerce or Shopify with PHP
- Experience working with Git on platforms such as GitLab / Hub, using the CLI or GUI
- Experience with CSS naming conventions such as BEM
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision
- Ability to understand and diagnose issues that occur within Browser Testing (such as using BrowserStack) and resolving these issues
- An understanding of Accessibility, why it’s important, and how to implement it
- A working knowledge of how to build sites with performance in mind
Hours of Work and pay
- Up to £40,000
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5.30pm
- Friday - 9am to 5pm
- They win awards!
- Flexibility when you need it
- Super fun team outings
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday!
- Country park on the doorstep
- Lunch on the Boss Day
- They're a team, we love working together and challenging each other. This is how they produce the best possible work for their lovely clients
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week
- Workplace pension