Field Service Engineer
Do you have a strong Electrical bias? Do you love visiting clients’ sites internationally? Do you have experience servicing and maintaining machinery?
We are working with a market leader in machine tool manufacturing, and they are going through a sustained period of growth. They are looking to grow their international field service team with a Electrical Bias Field Service Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity for ideally an apprentice trained engineer who is passionate about supporting the aviation industry, both civil and military, and is excited at the prospect of visiting some fantastic sites throughout the world and working on a highly advanced product.
- UK and International service and repair of specialist machine tooling, used within the aviation industry
- Majority of servicing will be pre-planned in advance with very little call out
- Being the face of the business, you will be expected to offer excellent customer service and show patience when required
- You will be servicing on aviation sites (both civil and military), you could be away for periods of up to 3 weeks at a time
- You will be required to arrange your own flights and hotels
- You must hold a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Previous experience within field-based servicing is essential
- You must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build relationships
- Ideally you will have experience of working internationally
Hours, Pay, and Benefits
- £36,353 per annum
- OTE £55,000
- 37-hour week
- All hours are paid from the moment your leave your house until you return home - this includes flights
- Call out bonus is paid, along with overnight and allowances
- You are given a generous nightly meal and drink allowance
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone are provided
- 25 days holiday