Our client in Huntingdon is currently recruiting digital press operators to join their production team on a permanent basis. The press operators should be proficient with either Indigo, Nexfinity or Inkjet platforms.Having worked in a similar environment previously you will have the ability to effectively set-up and operate Digital Presses.
- Set-up, operate and maintain the Digital Press.
- Ability to follow instructions on job sheet.
- Use initiative and make quick decisions.
- Good colour vision.
- Report issues and liaise with engineers to overcome downtime where applicable.
- Strong eye for detail
- Quality checks during/completion of each job
- Understands machine capabilities to achieve optimum performance/quality.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
Requirements for the role:
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to a culture of quality
- Capable of multitasking
- Is prepared to be flexible to meet the demands of the business.
- Show calmness under pressure.
- Mechanically minded.
- Comfortable working on their own initiative
- Strong computer literacy
- Able to work at ease under instruction and independently.
Hours and Pay
- 37.5 hr week Monday to Friday (rotating 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
- Salary up to30k per annum DOE
- Permanent position
- Free on-site parking