Digital Marketing Executive
Our award-winning client is growing! With a growing portfolio of clients, they are actively seeking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in support of our growth strategy.
You will be responsible for bringing internal and external ideas to life through the implementation of SEO and PPC best practices. This role requires a hands-on approach using technical innovation and creative thinking to deliver thriving, results-driven SEM campaigns.
- Ensure that client performance is at an optimal level to achieve all outlined KPIs.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content strategy
- Optimise website and social content, write new web content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Ensure all outlined roadmaps & strategies are followed and provide recommendations if required
- Support ongoing client retainers to ensure both protection and growth
- Highlight, identify, and recommend key results-driven growth opportunities
- Review and flag potential issues at the earliest point in a client’s campaign lifecycle
- Share best practices and solutions with other internal departments
- Support with some PPC tasks will be required as part of your duties – PPC experience is desirable but not essential.
- Launch and optimise PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management/client review
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Keep up to date with AdWords Search and Display PPC and SEM trends
- Experience specialising in SEO
- E-Commerce experience is beneficial
- Experience conducting SEM audits and providing strategic recommendations with the team’s collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of G Suite and web audit/analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic etc.)
- Knowledge of SEM best practices: trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project coordination/management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEM strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to create/manage backlinks and link-building campaigns
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- Up to £35,000
- 37.5 hours a week
- Hybrid working
- Regular team social events
- 31 days annual leave
- Christmas shut down
- An extra day off for your birthday