Digital Account Director
Do you want to work for an award winning, integrated agency specialising in Design, Digital and Marketing? Are you looking for a position where you are given all the tools to help grow the business and develop your own team of skilled digital marketers?
Our client, who is based in Peterborough, are looking for an experienced Digital Account Director with a strong and successful Digital Marketing background. This role is a brand-new role within the business and is paramount to future success and ambitious growth plans in place.
Your role will be hands on and centred around growing the sales and profitability of an attractive portfolio of existing client accounts. You will be responsible for setting targets and developing growth strategies to ensure that both the client and agency commercial targets and objectives are achieved.
- Create detailed sales business and growth plans for each of your accounts
- Prepare long-term and short-term goals, account objectives and commercial targets and manage the entire sales cycle
- Control and manage the delivery process and profitability of all of your accounts to ensure maximum returns
- Network and nurture new individual client relationships within your accounts to identify new sales opportunities
- Assist in finding prospects and leads to aid in the agencies new business efforts
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell wherever possible
- Provide day to day account management and customer support as and when required
- Demonstrate strong commercial understanding of your client accounts and shape objectives and strategies to help them grow and evolve
- Manage records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Set performance criteria for your team and motivate, evaluate and manage team members to exceed expected goals
- Present reports on KPIs, account progress, quotas, and goals to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Previous Agency experience in either a Marketing, Digital, Creative or Media capacity
- Have at least 3-5 years previous experience in an Account Director role specialising in Digital Marketing including SEO, SEM, CRM, Social and Digital Media
- E-Commerce & Lead Generation previous experience is essential
- Understanding of both B2B & B2C businesses and account set up
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies, and the tools used to research these areas, provide reporting, and evaluate competitors
- Understanding of CRO best practices and be able to harness Digital Marketing and CRO to provide a more well-rounded solution for all clients
- Previous management experience with the ability to mentor, motivate and develop
- An excellent team player with critical problem-solving skills
- Meticulous with written skills including either internal documentation, external or client proposals
- Experience of managing and directing multiple projects with speed, efficiency and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills both internally and with clients
Hours of Work and pay
- Up to £45,000
- Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5.30pm
- Friday - 9am to 5pm
- They win awards!
- Flexibility when you need it
- Super fun team outings
- 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Extra day off for your birthday!
- Country park on the doorstep
- Lunch on the Boss Day
- They're a team, we love working together and challenging each other. This is how they produce the best possible work for their lovely clients
- Copious amounts of milk, coffee and tea, 5 days a week
- Workplace pension