CNC Miller Programmer
Due to continued growth, our client based in Peterborough are looking for an experienced CNC Miller to join their experienced and knowledgeable team. This is an ongoing contract and offers a great opportunity to work with a market leading engineering company.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Milling Machinery
- Must take responsibility for own high quality work
- Suitable candidates must be capable of reading and understanding engineering drawings, working to close tolerances and have experience of working with a range of different materials.
- Previous experience in CNC Machining (Heidenhain controls)
- Programming, setting and operating the machinery
- Attention to detail and ability to read and follow technical drawings
Hours of Work and Pay
- 40 Hours per week
- Up to 35k per annum
This independent specialist company founded in 1983 has a national and international reputation for providing complete engineering solutions.