Job Title: Client Services Administrator
Location: Sutton NR Ely
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours
Salary: £21,450 per annum
Do you love Customer Service, are you an experienced Administrator?
The purpose of the Client Services Administrator is to work within the administrative team to deliver excellent customer service. To provide administrative support, to assist the team in managing client volumes and stock holding value ensuring swift despatch of returned items, in line with the KPIs, whilst maintaining maximum customer satisfaction by quick resolution of queries and timely reporting.
- Management of Contact Centre queries and log issues with site accordingly
- Assist with the creating and circulation of reports for both Returns and E.fulfilment in line with timeframes as specified
- Assisting the clients Merchandisers and key contacts with queries on Customer queries, Returns and E.fulfilment
- Processing corrections on orders, review and issue of re-work instructions, corporate order management, orders in error corrections and escalations, track sample requests and other administrative tasks as outlined in the departmental SOPs
- Managing back orders
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure stock for return to supplier is managed effectively
- Liaising with client key contacts on a daily basis in an articulate and efficient manner
Please apply with your update to CV OR contact Recruit Mint 01733 802500