We are working with a company who specialise in architectural metalwork and have helped on some of the most ground-breaking projects across the UK.
They are now looking to add a CAD Draughtsperson to their team to help support across some new exciting projects and aid their growth goals for the company.
- To produce fabrication drawings suitable for workshop manufacture
- To produce part drawings and purchase requisitions suitable for procuring products
- To attend construction sites to carryout site surveys and setting out of materials when required
- To liaise with purchasing and workshop on technical issues
- To liaise with site fitters on technical issues
- Tekla or Advanced Steel CAD experience
- Good knowledge of Architectural Steelwork
- Good organisational skills
- Full driving licence – due to location
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 6.00pm
- They do offer some flexibility
- £30,000 to £35,000