Business Studies Teacher required for January 2022
- Contract: Permanent / Full Time
- Salary: MPS / UPS
- Site: North Northamptonshire Secondary School
- Start: January 2022
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about Business Studies?
If so, this is the school for you!
Our client school is looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspiring teacher who has a passion for teaching Business Studies to at least GCSE, and who will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce high quality work.
The department is extremely supportive of each other and is led by fantastic practitioners who are forward-thinking, innovative and motivated to ensure all students achieve well and develop an enjoyment of the subject. Being part of their Trust there will be a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within the department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good or better teacher in their subject.
- Have the drive and determination to succeed.
- Be hard-working and committed to helping all learners succeed.
- Be passionate about teaching.
- Have good behaviour management skills.
- Be able to build relationships with students and colleagues of the Academy.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across The Trust
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers’ pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Recruit Mint Education offer excellent rates of pay and adhere to the agency workers regulations.
To apply please upload your CV using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Recruit Mint Education will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 20 days of employment on supply. Just email the name and contact details of your Teacher to Peterborough@recruitminteducation.com
Recruit Mint Education is committed to Safer Recruitment. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Recruit Mint Education is an equal opportunities employer.