Recruit Mint have partnered with an expanding independent builders merchant who now have multiple branches across the South East of England supplying a range of heavyside building products to contractors and developers. Our client put customer service at the forefront at the heart of their activity and ensure they offer a reliable and enthusiastic service.
Package: On offer is a basic salary between £22,000 and £30,000 as well as company bonus and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Location: This role is based in Ipswich with candidates able to commute from Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Colchester, Felixstowe or surrounding areas.
Job Role: In this position you will fulfil the below responsibilities -
- Support the Branch Manager to ensure the sales and operational needs of the branch are met
- Build and sustain lasting relationships with customer such as contractors and developers
- You will provide information on a range of heavyside products, prepare quotes and ensure the customer is throughout the journey with out client
- You will ensure that all health and safety polices are upheld and adhered to
Candidate: To be considered for this role you will be-
- Experience dealing with construction related products in a customer facing role will be an advantage however this is not essential
- Experience managing a team of 3+ is desired
- Must be passionate about offering excellent customer service and come to work with a positive
To find out more please contact James on 01733802400 or apply online