Recruit Mint are recruiting for a Night Administrator on behalf of our well-established client based in Papworth. This is a great opportunity for those who wants to progress their career or wants to go one step forward if you are coming from a warehouse operative background and you have Admin skills
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate after the 12 weeks.
Roles and responsibilities
· Taking inbound calls
· Personable and Welcoming.
· Handling customer queries
· Maintain excellent professional relationships
· Proactive and take ownership.
· Producing and sending quotations
· Preparing documents
· Raising PO's
· Generating invoices
· Attention to detail.
· Strong IT Skills - Excel, Word & Outlook
· Ordering stationery
· The role requires the use of internal systems, whilst training will be given
· General admin duties
· Warehouse experience will be a plus
Working days and hours:
This a full time role, working days are Sunday-Friday - Saturdays will always be a night off, with one other night off during the week (note this is a not a set night and will change each week). Shift times will be confirmed at the interview stage, but will be starting between 8-9pm and finishing between 4-5am. Some flexibility will occasionally be needed to cover holidays.
£9.50 and after the 12 weeks plus up to £50 bonus scheme per month
If you feel this is role is for you, please click apply with your latest CV or call Christopher on 07526188895.