Recruit Mint are recruiting for a Market leader in the Food Processing Equipment manufacture are seeking an Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join their existing Accounts Team in Bedfordshire.
Motivated and ambitious they will be looking to take the next step in their career path and grow their knowledge working for an innovative and successful Company.
Candidates MUST have:
- At least 2 years all round supporting finance/accountancy/payroll experience.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation and ruling around statutory payments.
- Reporting experience, excellent Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Knowledge of windows based standard accounts packages.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- End to end monthly payroll for up to 110 employees.
• Make pension submissions and payments.
• Make HMRC submissions & payments.
• Other payroll related responsibilities.
• Payroll Deductions and payment.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Purchase & sales ledger processing.
• Accruals and prepayments.
• VAT Returns.
Salary: Up to £28k
For more information contact Jamie Pudney on 01733 802400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org