Due to our client’s relocation and expansion we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the successful internal team as a Customer Support Co-ordinator at their new premises based in Peterborough.
- Managing breakdowns
- Informing customer of ETA
- Supplying updates throughout the process until completion
- Appointing breakdowns through the mobile engineering network or subcontractors
- Supplying authorisation to the agent network
- Producing breakdown reports for the senior management team
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel
- Superb telephone manner
- Attention to detail at all times
- Be able to work on own and as part of the team
- Be able to multi-task within a demanding role
- Previous experience within Fleet Management Services would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a successful organisation and become an important part of the internal team with the chance to progress their career as the company achieves their plans for growth during 2016 and beyond.
They are looking for the right candidate with the potential of an immediate start after the interview process. This will be a Temporary to Permanent placement to allow both parties to make sure the role is right for the individual concerned.
In the first instance please send your CV to Aaron Bowes who will come back to you to discuss the role in more detail.