Recruit Mint is working with a market leading UK Insurance Broker located in the centre of Peterborough that require an Account Handler to support the Account Managers within a busy office in Peterborough.
This demanding yet rewarding opportunity requires an articulate individual with excellent communication skills to provide administrative assistance in a pressurised environment. Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous along with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on a multitude of different tasks. Due to the nature of the role, you will have at least 12 months experience within a similar role.
The duties for this opportunity include:
- Support the acquisition of new clients
- Support the retention of existing clients through the renewals process
- Handle client queries on products, services and accounting
- Process and analyse data to support business objectives
- Accurately prepare and issue documentation
- Prepare reports and market research
- General administration
- Attend meetings, both internal and external
- Maintain and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements
To progress in this exciting role, you will possess:
- An understanding of the insurance market, products and services. A commercial awareness and understanding of how the Account Handler role supports the business.
- An understanding of general insurance and internal compliance activities required e.g. data protection. Understanding of the role of the Financial Conduct Authority and other appropriate bodies.
- An understanding of the importance of the relationships required to be successful in the role and to ensuring client needs are met.
- A clear understanding of processes and procedures relevant in own technical area of delivery and a basic understanding of the impact on the wider organisation and industry.
- Adherence to company processes and procedures using technical ability and proficient IT skills to deliver good outcomes for the business.
- Ability to work in a variety ways to achieve results, e.g. collaboratively or independently. Demonstrating attention to detail, appropriate time management and a problem solving approach to all work undertaken.
- Strong verbal and written communication demonstrating active listening, positive questioning and enquiry to build effective relationships.
In return, my client can offer strong progression opportunities and the chance to work for a market leading business with an excellent training program.
For more information about this opportunity or any other Insurance jobs in Peterborough, please contact Jamie Gidney on 01733 367215.