Our client based in Peterborough requires an experienced aluminium window and door fabricator to join their successful team.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Clear, concise communication skills are categorically required
- Be able to speak, write and communicate effectively
- Work on their own as well as become part of the current team and fit with the company culture
- Be able to read and understand drawings, measurements and relevant information involved in the fabrication of the products
- Previous experience having worked with aluminium, ideally within a fabrication capacity
- Any exposure to CNC operating or machining centres would be advantageous but not essential
- Competent use of hand tools within a physical role is required
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday 0700-1700 with an early finish (1600) on a Friday
- Extra hours available on Saturday 0700-1230
- Pay rate dependant on skills & experience – £7.25 to £10.00 per hour
Please contact Aaron on 01733 367215 for further information and to get registered with Recruit Mint.