Due to continued expansion and the winning of a large contract, our prestigious client is recruiting for a Van Mechanic.
You will be required to service existing vehicle, prep new vehicles ready for collection and offer a professional service to our client’s customers.
General repair of vehicles including:
- MOT preparation
- Preparation of new vehicles
- Road testing
Skills, qualifications and experienced required:
- A relevant qualification within vehicle mechanics or similar is essential
- Extensive training
- 22 days’ holiday increasing upon service
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious brand
- You will be required to work a rotating 0600-1430 / 1400-2230 shift pattern, with an alternative Saturday
- Shift allowance paid on the PM shift and weekends
Based near Peterborough with excellent road links to Huntingdon, Cambridge, Northampton and Stamford.
Part of a group employing over 3000 people. This company offers great training and development. With career progression a distinct possibility for the right candidates.