Recruit Mint is working with a Manufacturing company with International business partners that have an exceptional opportunity for a creative Marketing Executive for their office on the outskirts of Peterborough.
This challenging yet rewarding opportunity requires a dynamic all round Marketer with strong communication skills preferably with Engineering or Manufacturing experience.
- To develop and deliver marketing strategies and campaigns in line with the business goals of the business.
- Manage and co-ordinate individual tasks with the sales team, marketing support and relevant third party marketing service providers.
Key Skills and Experience
- Marketing Degree
- Experienced in B2B Marketing environment
- Thorough working knowledge of Digital Marketing – Web site, SEO, AdWords
- Experience of exhibition planning
- Creating, sending and following up e-marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing Marketing initiatives
- Updating our internal database
- Managing CRM system
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet targets
- Strong creative and analytical ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
Key Tasks and Duties
The role includes researching target audiences, identification of prospects, preparation of marketing materials, instigation and maintenance of customer and prospect databases, measurement of results, and finding new distribution channels. It also incorporates overseeing planned initiatives including; direct marketing, PR, advertising and activity scheduled around the launch of new products.
The role will include the following:
- Developing, implementing and delivering a marketing plan for the company keeping within the budget constraints set and agreed.
- Work with senior management to conduct financial assessment of the plan.
- Communicate clear and confident reviews of each marketing activity and suggestions to improve.
- Preparation of high quality copy for online and offline use.
- Take ownership for the development of the existing customer data-base
- Develop, manage and evaluate e-marketing campaigns, print advertising, etc.
- Analysis of competitor products & offerings
- Write and develop appropriate marketing literature including brochures, mailers, posters etc.
- Manage the company website, its development and content
- Write magazine articles and press releases
- Write and produce regular customer e-newsletters
You should be flexible in your approach to work and be willing to take on occasional tasks that may not be within your job description. My client is an expanding company that has significant growth potential and looking for similarly minded people to join our expanding, friendly team.
For supporting information or if you would like information on alternative opportunities, please contact Jamie Gidney on 01733 367215.