Recruit Mint are working in partnership with our successful client to find hard working, positive, energetic personnel for numerous temporary to permanent opportunities within their organisation based in Sawtry which is commutable from Huntingdon, Peterborough and surrounding villages.
TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY!
- Pick and pack orders accurately and within set deadlines
- Unload the materials from the vehicles safely and carefully
- Check the quality of the products and place into relevant locations
- Load the vehicles, following all procedures and instructions
- Move material around the warehouse
- Carry out goods inwards, order preparation and order processing
- Complete paperwork, data input and stock control activities precisely and liaise with other departments
Requirements for the role:
- Have a forklift licence or willing to be trained on a Counterbalance forklift
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to work and be a member of the team
- Good maths skills, able to measure products and record details accurately
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 0730-1630 & Friday 0730-1400
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Forklift training provided
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity
Please APPLY or contact Aaron for further information about this vacancy.