SHIFT MANAGER - WAREHOUSING
Are you an experienced Shift Manager who has worked within a 3PL and e-commerce environment?
Can you manage, motivate and lead a team by example utilising a hands on approach?
Have you experienced high volume peak periods in relation to productivity and personnel?
Salary offered - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Manage personnel and other resources in the safe and profitable delivery of the services required by the client. Maintain statutory and company standards with regard to safety, welfare and security within all aspects of shift activity.
- Manage the inbound and outbound operational processes within the constraints of the required services, operational cost, accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain appropriate administration of processes for reporting and tracking key information
- Within the scope of the shift activity, ensure that all processes, daily checks, defect reporting, training and operations are conducted in line with both company and legislative health and safety requirements
- Assist in the operational resource and performance planning processes
- Maintain relevant performance management processes including the company disciplinary procedure
- Provide guidance, support, instruction and training for the development of skills, knowledge and awareness relative to operational requirements, health, safety and welfare of all staff within your areas of responsibility
- Conduct investigative processes and where appropriate take relevant action with regards to providing improvement to operational deficiencies and implementation of change
- Carry out any other duties, which from time to time may be reasonably requested from the management team
- Meet with required SLA standards
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Adaptable & responsive to change
- Resource planning skills
- Disciplinary procedures where appropriate
- Strong interpersonal, management, motivation and communication skills
Opportunity & Requirements:
- Permanent position
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary per annum
- 37.50 hours per week
- Flexibility on hours as you would expect within warehousing operation
Please APPLY or contact Aaron for more information about this exciting opportunity.