Due to continued growth and expansion, our world leading client within their specific field, currently has an exciting opportunity for a home-based multi-skilled (electrical) Field Service Engineer, who will be tasked at covering the South West region of the UK.
The successful applicant will be required to service specialist packaging equipment typically used within the food industry.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Provides maintenance and installation for specialist packaging equipment within the South West region of the UK.
• Working to planned maintenance of approx. 80% of the work, the remaining 20% will be reactive.
• Act as the main representative of the business whilst on customers sites.
• Evaluates customer needs, defines their expectations, plans and organises service, maintenance or installation work. Evaluates, troubleshoots and recommends repairs or replacement of systems and equipment.
• Provides customers with detailed instructions for, performs and coordinates installations, maintenance, testing and corrective actions.
• Previous experience maintaining or servicing process, packaging or similar equipment is required.
• Apprentice trained engineer
• Mechanical and Electrical skills are essential
• Knowledge of PLC's would be an advantage
• Pneumatic or Hydraulic knowledge is required
• Very Competitive salary (circa £40k base + overtime and bonus)
• Company car that can be used for personal use
• Overtime and yearly bonus (bonus worth 10% of base salary)
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Childcare vouchers
• Generous Pension Scheme
The company employ 15,000 employees worldwide, they are industry known as being an exceptional employer with fantastic benefits, great working conditions and excellent progression opportunities. They have sites throughout the world and are constantly innovating to help improve as a business.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please feel free to apply directly to this advert or contact Mark Burton on 01733 802600 for more information.