Salary- £20,000 - £22,000 Negotiable DOE
Recruit Mint is currently seeking a Production Operator to manufacture products in line with the company standards and procedures, on a 3-shift rotating work pattern.
You will be working as a part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced challenging environment, to ensure smooth running and maintenance of an extrusion line.
This is a full-time, permanent position (Monday- Friday) with an immediate start for the right candidate.
• Start up, shut down and run production lines through Standard Operating Procedures
• Driving production volumes of exceptional quality with minimum scrap and downtime
• Effective and timely communication with line management and engineers on breakdown and technical issues
• Ensure that adequate and accurate feedback sheets on material usage are passed daily through correct channels ensuring a tight control on stock levels and raw materials
• Assist with stock audits and stock counting
• Warehouse duties, forklift tuck operation
• Assisting Engineering department when needed
• Replenishment of raw products and good communication with Stores to ensure no line shortages
• Daily usage of Forklift truck (Training will be provided)
• Transfer of Chemicals from Tankers to Silo's (Training will be provided)
• Use of power tools and heavy lifting equipment
• Hardworking person with a production/ manufacturing experience
• Team player who can work within a growing team of personnel
• Ability to understand equipment intricacies to think and plan ahead to prevent breakdown
• Very good communication skills and ability to train others
• Counterbalance Forklift Licence and experience is desirable however full training will be provided if required
In the first instance please apply or contact Recruit Mint on 01733 802300 to further discuss.