Long Term Primary Teachers Required!
Start Date: September 2018
Are you an experienced primary teacher or NQT looking for a long term position?
Are you a teacher who wants to make a difference?
Recruit Mint Education are working with a number of schools who have requirements for primary teachers to commit on a long term basis. We are looking for primary teachers who are looking for one or two terms in the same school or one year fixed term positions.
We are looking for passionate and engaging primary teachers who can progress the children's learning. We have positions across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 so wherever your teaching experience lies, we can support you.
You will have:
- Qualified Teaching Status or a wealth of primary teaching experience
- Up to date curriculum knowledge
- Recent knowledge and awareness of safeguarding practices
- The determination to move the learning on
- The ability to build relationships with both children, parents and colleagues
- The flexibility and adaptability to work in line with the schools policies
Recruit Mint Education are keen to discuss our teaching opportunities with you so please call the Peterborough office or email your CV by using the 'Apply Now' button.