Due to growth, our client a leader in the manufacturer of specialist machinery, currently has a new opportunity for a Panel Wirer to work from their Sandy location.
Job duties include:
- Wiring of panels from electrical schematics
- Basic mechanical fitting i.e. drilling, hole punching, tapping, etc.
- Maintain Production build documentation and complete forms as required by in-house procedures.
- Liaise with in-house personnel as required to resolve build and design issues
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Electrical Engineering qualification (ONC or City & Guilds)
- Experience with control panel wiring
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics/drawings
- Crimping using handheld tools
- Good knowledge of electrical principles
- Basic IT skills (opening and printing documents)
Salary and Benefits:
- Hourly rate will increase with time and performance.
- Plenty of overtime paid a x1.5
- 25 days holiday
This is an excellent opportunity at a growing business with great working conditions. For more information on the position, please apply directly or contact Mark Burton