Our client, a large manufacturer based in Kettering, currently has an exciting opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance engineers to add to their already well established maintenance team.
You will provide maintenance support to the plant including lines, machines and building infrastructure and ensure that the equipment is reliable and working optimally to improve plant and building performance.
- Maintaining high quality electrical and mechanical installations, repairs and maintenance to the Plant and Building
- Planning and completing a range of planned maintenance works associated with electrical & mechanical engineering
- Complete proactive inspections, any required remedial repairs and act reactively to breakdowns to prevent the line going down and manufacturing time being lost
- Monitor and manage equipment operations via SCADA systems
- Offer assistance with any maintenance projects such as removal or installation of equipment
- Carry out any other reasonable request from a shop floor manager
- Worked in a production environment before
- Have knowledge of fault PLC control systems
- Used AC/DC drives and have a working knowledge of SCADA systems
- Minimum 5 years within a similar role
- Electrical qualification
- Read and interpret Electrical & Mechanical drawings
- Mechanical Training including Fabrication/Welding & machine maintenance
Hour and Benefits:
- Plenty of overtime is available paid at x1.5
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Childcare vouchers
You must be able to work on a shift system starting 10pm Sunday - 10pm Friday. Working alternative shifts, 10 - 6, 6 - 2, 2 - 10)
Please apply online to be considered for the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer role.