Job Title: Full Stack .Net Developer
My client is a family-owned business with a team made up of smart, creative, driven professionals drawn from many industries. They are continually evolving, innovating and developing their talent which is the key to their success. With a strong sense of community and belonging my client is extremely proud to deliver programmes that positively change culture and protect organisations throughout the country and across the globe.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Develop and deliver client projects throughout the development lifecycle and assist the project managers where required.
• Release software to production environments
• Maintain & manage AWS environments & IIS Servers
• Develop new products and services
• Proactively lead, develop, and review projects to ensure they are delivered in a consistent, high quality and timely manner
• To ensure client goals are met whilst maximising profitability
• Identify opportunities for upsell or new products, services and technologies that can be offered to our clients.
• Assist project managers in providing accurate quotations based upon client requirement
• To manage own work schedules and provide accurate time-recording per client
• To assist in scheduling projects for delivery to clients
• Ensure clear and concise project documentation and source control where applicable
• To highlight potential issues to your line manager in a timely manner
• Support sales & marketing function with product and service demonstrations and project scoping
• To demonstrate an awareness of the business and its aims, to help facilitate its goals.
• To demonstrate security awareness and best practice, proactively seeking advice if unsure.
• ASP.Net Core MVC
• OOP and Responsive web design
• Microsoft SQL Server
The following additional skills and experiences would also be beneficial (or a willingness to gain them):
You will have 25 days (plus bank holidays)
Pension scheme - Automatically enrolled after 3 months
A fully equipped kitchen to use for preparing lunches, with free drinks available to all staff - these include teas, coffees (including decaffeinated), hot chocolate and squashes. We also have our very own table of deliciousness which is often filled with cakes, treats and delights from around the globe.