Customer Service Representative
Salary Negotiable DOE
Recruit Mint are working with a manufacturing services firm in Oundle to recruit a Customer Service representative for their small and friendly team.
reporting to the Customer Services and Procurement Manager the Customer Service Representative with be responsible for the customer facing activities of the business to ensure that all customer receive a positive experience.
- Full responsibility for customer orders from receipt to delivery.
- Build sustainable relationships with our suppliers & customers.
- Negotiate the supply of goods and services to ensure customer requirements are met,whilst achieving best value.
- Communicate with customers to offer the best service & add value to the company product range.
- Book road transport for UK and EUR deliveries.
- Plan routes and book transport for imports & exports by air or sea freight.
- Resolve transport & shipment issues.
- Prepare documents for export of goods.
- Liaise with all departments within the company to ensure commercial, design and technical requirements are met.
- Raise & follow‐up Supplier non‐conformances to ensure full corrective actions are received and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Use customer forecasts to forward plan material requirements.
- Communicate any customer specific requirements to all staff via shared Access database.
- Credit Management.
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren Walker at Recruit Mint