Recruit Mint are working with a manufacturing company based in Ramsey to recruit an Administrator to assist with their HR & Operations on a Temp to Permanent basis.
If you are immediately available and have experience in Administration, we would love to hear from you!
Duties will include:
The Office Administrator will provide a varied support to assist with:
- Dealing with any administration duties, ensuring deadlines are met
- Raising Purchase Orders, ensuring that they meet financial targets
- Maintaining PPE stocks, issuing and ordering PPE as and when required
- Assisting in generating Health & Safety documentation
- Maintaining the engineering works request database
- Answering the telephone, maintaining a professional welcoming approach always and efficiently
- Maintaining site entrance, ensuring no unauthorised personnel gain access
- Booking training courses in line with company requirements
- Looking after visitors ensuring meeting rooms are prepared, PPE & food/drink requirements are met
- Updating notice boards, ensuring the latest information is always displayed
- Daily Check sheets
- General Organising and filing
- Assisting with stock counting
Hours & Pay
Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Temp to Permanent position
Due to the location of our client, successful applicants must have their own transport as it isn't accessible via public transport.
**If this role is any interest to you and feel that you have the skills and experience required then please don't hesitate to contact Colette on 01733 802500 or by applying online with your CV**